Српски / Serbian

We provide information in your language to help you learn more about our payments and services.

Како бисмо вам помогли да сазнате више о нашим давањима и услугама, информације нудимо и на вашем језику.

Ако користите асистивну технологију и не можете да приступите нашим преведеним информацијама, можете да нас контактирате на вашем језику.

Имамо преведене обрасце за иностранство које можете користити ако живите изван Аустралије. Ове обрасце можете користити да поднесете захтев за неку од Centrelink исплата. Такође их можете користити да тражите процену за издржавање детета-child support.

If you are using assistive technology and cannot access our translated information, you can contact us in your language.

We have translated international forms you can use if you live outside Australia. You can use these forms to claim a Centrelink payment. You can also use them to apply for a child support assessment.

Having a baby

Growing up

Separated parents

Moving to Australia

Natural disaster

Retirement years

Getting aged care services

Looking for work


Getting help during coronavirus (COVID-19)

Managing your money


Seeking medical help

Living with disability

Caring for someone

Page last updated: 3 March 2022