Where to get help

Get help accessing our payments and connecting to local support services like legal and housing support.

Call 000 if you’re in immediate danger. To access 24/7 counselling and support, call 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732. To close this page and display another website, use the quick exit button.

Family and domestic violence can include, but isn’t limited to:

  • controlling behaviour
  • physical violence
  • sexual assault
  • verbal or emotional abuse
  • controlling behaviour
  • stalking
  • technology facilitated abuse
  • financial abuse.

Page last updated: 10 December 2021