An Aged Care Specialist Officer (ACSO) can help you in more detail with your aged care matters.
Our ACSOs can help with all of these:
- providing in-depth information on the different types of aged care services
- checking if you’re eligible for government-funded services and making a referral for an aged care assessment
- helping you appoint a representative for My Aged Care
- providing financial information about aged care services
- connecting you to local support services.
You can book a free face-to-face appointment with an ACSO in some locations across Australia. They’re available for appointments in the following states and territories.
If you want to book an appointment with one of our specialists, call us on the Aged Care line.
You may not be able to book an appointment if there are restrictions in your area due to COVID-19 or emergencies.