on this page
We know community groups play a big role in supporting people affected by a natural disaster.
Use these resources to help people who need financial support such as Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment. We also have resources about other support we have available.
You can find information about current support payments and eligible Local Government Areas on natural disaster events.
By using this eKit, you agree to use our resources in the exact form we provide them. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
Information about natural disaster support
Use these resources to support your conversations with people in your community about Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment and other financial support:
- Australian Government Disaster Recovery (AGDRP) customer factsheet
- Disaster Recovery Allowance (DRA) customer factsheet
- newsletter article
- self print poster
- Services Australia mobile services factsheet
- Services Australia payments and services customer factsheet
- social media resources for disaster support
- Someone to deal with us on your behalf factsheet
- talking points about AGDRP and DRA.
Watch this video about disaster assistance payments and how to claim.
Information in different languages
We have resources in various languages about:
- Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment
- Disaster Recovery Allowance
- family and domestic violence support.