on this page
We have information in different languages about Natural disaster resources for community groups
Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment
Disaster Recovery Allowance
Disaster assistance payments audio
For Centrelink payments and services, you can call our multilingual phone service.
We know community groups play a big role in supporting people affected by a natural disaster.
Use these resources to help people who need financial support including Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment and Disaster Recovery Allowance. We also have resources explaining more about other support we have available.
You can find information about current support payments and eligible areas on natural disaster support.
By using this eKit, you agree to use our resources in the exact form we provide them. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
Information about natural disaster support
Use these resources to support your conversations with people in your community about Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment and other financial support:
- Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment factsheet
- Disaster Recovery Allowance factsheet
- New Zealand Disaster Recovery Payment factsheet
- New Zealand Disaster Recovery Allowance factsheet
- newsletter article
- self print poster
- Services Australia mobile services factsheet
- Services Australia payments and services customer factsheet
- Services Australia someone to act on your behalf factsheet
- social media resources for disaster support
- talking points about AGDRP and DRA.
Watch this video about disaster assistance payments and how to claim.
Information in different languages
We have resources in various languages about:
- Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment
- Disaster Recovery Allowance
- Disaster assistance payments - audio
- family and domestic violence support.