What we offer
We offer guidance and support in times of need. This includes:
- help from our specialist staff
- referrals to other services.
If a person is getting a payment from us, they may get:
- talk to our social workers
- attend a financial information seminar
- get advice to help manage their money.
Our Payment and Service Finder can help people in your community find services in your area. They can also see what payments they might be eligible for.
We also offer help for those who:
- are homeless
- are in crisis or need special help, for example they’re in severe hardship or recovering from a disaster
- are affected by family and domestic violence
- need help with managing money.
What resources are available
We have resources to help you share information with your community.
You can use these if someone in your community needs help with:
- COVID-19 Disaster Payment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Farm Household Allowance
- our services if they are affected by family and domestic violence.
What help is in your language
We have translated information and interpreter services. Read more about help for multicultural organisations.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination resources for community groups
We have resources to help support your employees and customers to get proof of their COVID-19 vaccinations.
COVID-19 resources for community groups
Resources to help you support people in your community who have been affected by COVID-19.
Family and domestic violence resources for community groups
We have resources you can use when you’re helping people in your community affected by family and domestic violence.
Farm Household Allowance resources for community groups
Resources to help you share information about Farm Household Allowance (FHA).
Income Compliance class action and refunds resources for community groups
Resources to help you share information about the class action settlement and Income Compliance Program debt refunds.
myGov resources for community groups
Resources to help you share myGov information with your community.