Business and employer contact information

Businesses and employers can contact us online, in writing, by phone or email.

If you're a customer, corporate stakeholder, or health professional you should contact us using the specific contact options for you.

Your business information online

Many businesses and organisations help the Australian Government deliver payments and services to Australians using online services.

Before you contact us, check if you can manage your business information online.

Business service changes

You can check for service interruptions which may impact your business via business service changes.

National Business Gateway

The National Business Gateway is a national contact centre that works directly with the Australian business community. This helps deliver integrated services for Australian businesses.

They can help you:

  • use Centrelink Business Online Services, issue log on IDs and reset passwords
  • complete forms, including questionnaires, work details reports, employment separation certificates and employer contact certificates
  • arrange an extension if you need more time to give us details we’ve asked for by the due date
  • with strategies and options to help you meet your reporting requirements
  • retrench staff
  • with referrals to services from other government departments and agencies.

You can contact us as follows:

Service Contact
Business feedback and complaints
  • Phone 1800 132 468
BasicsCard for businesses and Income Management organisations
Business Online Services User Details form

Confirmation Services for business

Services include:

Centrepay for businesses
Income Management organisations and BasicsCard for businesses
Third Party Contact Centre and Online Support for:

Transport and freight services

Services include the:

Business contact details for other services

We provide specific contact information for selected services. Please read the relevant service page before you contact us. Then call the following service relevant to your enquiry.

Service Contact
Child Support Business Online Services
  • Phone 131 272
Child Support information for employers Child Support employer service team
  • Phone 131 272
  • Fax 1300 309 949
  • Post:
    Child Support Employer Services
    PO Box 9815
    Melbourne VIC 3001
Child Support information for Legal Professionals

Child Support Lawyer's line:

  • Phone 1800 004 351 for Australian cases
  • Phone 1800 180 272 for international cases
Income stream reviews for providers
Medicare Compensation Recovery information for insurers

For help completing forms or to speak to a service officer:

Paid Parental Leave Scheme for employers

For help registering your business online or getting support for the Paid Parental Leave Scheme:

  • Phone 131 158
  • Fax 03 6214 2444
  • Post:
    PPL Employer Processing
    Team PO Box 2400
    Hobart TAS 7001
Provider Digital Access (PRODA)

Page last updated: 23 September 2020