When to use CBOS
You should use CBOS if:
- you aren’t eligible to use Business Hub
- Business Hub doesn’t include the payments and services you need to manage.
What you can do in CBOS
You can use CBOS to:
- manage Centrepay deductions
- manage Income Management deductions
- verify customer rent details with us using the Electronic Verification of Rent service
- confirm a customer’s entitlement to a rebate, service, fee reduction or concession using the Centrelink Confirmation eService
- upload documents and files for Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme (TFES) claims.
If you are an Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE) employer, you can report employee earnings directly to us using the Employer Reporting service.
For more information about supported employment for people with disability, read about ADE on the Department of Social Services website.
How to register
You can register for the following services:
- Centrepay for businesses
- Centrelink Confirmation eServices
- Electronic Verification of Rent
- Income Management.
Once approved for one of these, you can use the Business Online Services User Details form to manage user access.
Who can help
If you need help, contact us through the Business and employer contact information for the service you want to use.