on this page
Many businesses and organisations help the Australian Government deliver payments and services to Australians using online services.
Before you contact us, check if you can manage your business information online.
Business service changes
You can check for service interruptions that may affect your business via business service changes.
The National Business Gateway is a national contact centre that works directly with the Australian business community. This helps deliver integrated services for Australian businesses.
They can help you:
- use Centrelink Business Online Services, issue log on IDs and reset passwords
- complete forms, including questionnaires, work details reports, employment separation certificates and employer contact certificates
- arrange an extension if you need more time to give us details we’ve asked for
- find strategies and options to help you meet your reporting requirements
- retrench staff
- refer you to services from other government departments and agencies.
You can contact us as follows:
Business contact details for other services
We provide specific contact information for selected services. Please read the relevant service page before you contact us. Then call the following service relevant to your enquiry.
|Child Support Business Online Services
|Child Support information for employers
Child Support employer service team
|Child Support information for Legal Professionals
Child Support Lawyer’s line:
|Income stream reviews for providers
For questions about income stream reviews from Income Stream providers only:
|Medicare Compensation Recovery information for insurers
For help completing forms or to speak to a service officer:
|Paid Parental Leave Scheme for employers
|For help registering your business online or getting support for the Paid Parental Leave Scheme phone 131 158.
|Provider Digital Access (PRODA)