Download and read:
More information on our payments
Read about who can get a payment, how to apply and how to manage it.
Payments for families include:
- Additional Child Care Subsidy
- Child Care Subsidy
- Dad and Partner Pay
- Double Orphan Pension
- Family Tax Benefit
- Newborn Supplement and Newborn Upfront Payment
- Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- Parental Leave Pay
- Parenting Payment
- Single Income Family Supplement
- Stillborn Baby Payment.
Payments for older Australians include:
People with disability
Payments for people with disability include:
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Mobility Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement.
Payments for carers include:
Youth and students
Payments for students and Australian apprentices include:
- Assistance for Isolated Children Scheme
- Pensioner Education Supplement
- Tertiary Access Payment
- Youth Allowance for students and apprentices.
Payments for job seekers include:
Farm Household Allowance is the main farm support payment.
One off payments in a crisis include:
Supplementary payments include:
- Energy Supplement
- Pension Supplement
- Pharmaceutical Allowance
- Remote Area Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Telephone Allowance
- Utilities Allowance.
Concession cards include:
Read the historical versions of the guide dating back to 2009.