Continence Aids Payment Scheme

A yearly non-taxable payment to cover some of the cost of products that help you manage incontinence.

To get this you must:

  • be 5 years or older
  • have permanent and severe incontinence confirmed by a registered health professional
  • be an Australian permanent resident or citizen for as long as you get the payment.

Read the full conditions under who can get it.

Page last updated: 10 December 2021.
QC 21826

Try our new dark mode

We're testing a darker colour scheme. Try it and let us know what you think.