Pensioner Education Supplement

A regular extra payment to help with your study costs if you get certain payments.

We have information in different languages about Pensioner Education Supplement

To get this you must be:

  • getting a payment from us or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs that has this benefit as an add on
  • studying an approved course
  • a full time student or in special circumstances, a part time student.

Read the full conditions for who can get it.

Page last updated: 27 April 2023.
QC 22201