Australian Victim of Terrorism Overseas Payment

A one off payment if you suffer harm from a declared overseas terrorist act.

To get this you must have no close family responsible for the attack. And be 1 of the following:

  • in the place and hurt by the attack
  • have a close family member who died in the place, as a result of the attack.

Read the full conditions under who can get it.

Page last updated: 10 December 2021.
QC 22746

Try our new dark mode

We're testing a darker colour scheme. Try it and let us know what you think.