Crisis Payment for other extreme circumstances

You may get Crisis Payment if you’ve had to change where you live due to an unforeseen extreme circumstance.

You may get this if you’ve left your home because of an extreme circumstance such as fire, flood or community violence.

To find out the full conditions read who can get it.

Page last updated: 14 February 2024.
QC 52754