We have information in different languages about Medicare resources for community groups
Call us for help in your language.
Australia’s universal health care system plays an important part in every Australian’s life. Medicare helps with the cost of seeing a doctor, getting medicines and accessing mental health care.
Community groups play an important role in supporting many Australians and their families with their ongoing health needs.
We’ve put together an eKit to help you share information and resources with people in your community.
By using this eKit, you agree to reproduce the content in the exact form provided by us. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
This eKit can help you support people in your community with information about the following topics:
- enrolling in Medicare
- enrolling their babies in Medicare
- getting, adding, removing or replacing their Medicare Card
- bulk billing
- how to get help with the cost of medicines
- how to access Medicare online services
- celebrating 40 years of Medicare and the commemorative Medicare card.
In this eKit you will find the following resources:
- self-print posters
- newsletter articles
- talking points
- social media tiles
- a guide on how to use the eKit.
If you use assistive technology to help someone in your community you may not be able to access the eKit. If this happens, read more about Medicare.