Reviews and appeals

If you disagree with a decision we've made, you have the right to ask us to review our decision.

Asking for a review of a decision

You can ask for a review of a decision about your Centrelink payments, Medicare debt or child support. To do this, write to us, call us on your regular payment line or visit a service centre.

Read more about:

Feedback and complaints

You can give us feedback or make a complaint at any time.

Read more about feedback and complaints.

Claiming compensation from us

You may be able to claim compensation from us if you believe we’ve made a mistake that caused you either:

  • financial loss
  • injury.

Read more about claiming compensation from us.

Page last updated: 15 March 2023.
QC 63906