What payments you might be able to get from us

We have 3 main payments if you’re looking for a job. Which 1 you might be able to claim depends on your circumstances.

These include:

If your current circumstances are extreme, you may be able to claim a Crisis Payment.

You may also be able to claim other payments specific to your circumstances. You can use our Centrelink payment guide to check what you can get. This may include Mobility Allowance to help you look for work if you have a disability, illness or injury.

If you get a payment from us you may also get a concession or health care card. The cards can help you get cheaper health services and medicines.

There are also tools and services that can help you manage your money.

Page last updated: 1 April 2021