Information to help you choose your next adventure if you’re about to or have just finished school.
Get ready to take your studies to the next level. Find out what support you can get to help with further study, like university or TAFE.
Read more about:
You can also get more information about government financial assistance for further study. Read more on the Department of Education, Skills and Employment’s Study Assist website.
Entering a trade or full time work
If you’re done with the books, get ready for your next adventure. Whether it’s work, work experience or starting your own business, we have options to support your next step.
Read about the help you can get while looking for work or doing an Australian Apprenticeship.
You can also get help from the Department of Education, Skills and Employment’s jobsearch website with:
Not sure what’s next
If you need help making your next decision, check out these options. Each of these links will take you off our website. You can:
- use Job Outlook to look for careers and see what you enjoy
- go to myfuture to discover your strengths and make career decisions
- use My Skills to compare the outcomes, duration and locations of training at different providers
- use jobactive to look for jobs and get support as a job seeker
- get information about government help to pay for tertiary study on Study Assist.
Tools and information
We have tools to help you explore payments and get the latest information about changes for students. You can:
- explore payments based on your situation using Payment and Service Finder
- estimate and compare payments and services using our online estimators
- subscribe to News for students and trainees to get important information and updates about student payments
- ask us your questions on Student Update Facebook and Twitter.
Ask us on Student Update
Stay up to date with the latest news on study or training support, reminders and important dates, helpful tips and useful advice, service changes or ask questions by joining the StudentUpdate account on Facebook and Twitter
Page last updated: 13 February 2020