Details you need to give your child care service

When you enrol your child in an approved child care service, you need to give them some information.

Your child care service needs your details. This is so we can pay the subsidy to them so they can reduce the fees you pay. Provide them with all of these:

If you’ve received a payment or service from us, you’ll have a CRN. You can find it on a letter we’ve sent you or on your Health Care Card, if you have one.

If you haven't got a payment from us, you’ll need go to a service centre with photo ID. We’ll create a CRN for you and your child.

Check your child's CRN using your Centrelink online account through myGov or the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.

Page last updated: 3 March 2022.