Exam travel

Help for tertiary and secondary non schooling students for travel to do a supplementary or deferred exam.

You can get the allowance if you’re either a:

  • secondary student not at a secondary school, for example, studying year 11 or 12 at a TAFE
  • tertiary student.

You can get the allowance for a return trip to the following places:

  • between your home and exam centre
  • to a location other than your home or exam centre, if it’s on your usual travel route.

A supervisor or travelling companion can also get it if they travel with you.

Page last updated: 3 March 2022.
QC 53236