Employer resources

There are Australian Government services to help employers that have staff who get a payment or service from us.

You don’t need to give us an Employment Separation Certificate. We removed it due to coronavirus (COVID-19). We’ll let you know when you need to start using it again.

Use our online services if we ask you to give information about a worker getting a payment from us. Read about the:

Other government resources

Go to the Supporting Working Parents website to read about your legal obligations for supporting employees who are:

  • pregnant
  • on parental leave
  • returning to work.

Read about how you can get up to $10,000 for employing a mature age worker for 12 months or more through the jobactive restart program on the Department of Education, Skills and Employment website.

Find out about hosting an intern or register your interest on the jobactive website.

Page last updated: 17 June 2020