Child Support forms
Child Support forms in alphabetical name order.
- Application for Child Support Assessment - Non-parent carer form (CS4121)
- Application for fixed annual rate not to be used form (CS4119)
- Application for Post Separation Income to be Excluded form (CS4120)
- Application to add a child to an existing child support assessment form (CS065)
- Application to change your assessment - special circumstances form (CS1970)
- Application to reduce minimum assessment to nil form (CS2840)
- Application to stop deductions from salary or wages form (CS1652)
- Child over 18 in full time secondary education form (CS2716)
- Child support agreement form (CS1666)
- Child Support statutory declaration – a non-parent carer, and the person named in the form is named on the birth certificate for the children form (CS4647)
- Child Support statutory declaration – the persons named in the form are named on the birth certificate for the children form (CS4648)
- Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration - you are a parent of the children named form (CS4649)
Page last updated: 21 June 2019
This information was printed 18 September 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/forms/child-support. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.