Child over 18 in full time secondary education form (CS2716)

Use this form to extend child support to the end of the school year before your child turns 18.

Download and complete the Child over 18 in full time secondary education form.

The easiest way to extend child support is online using your Child Support online account through myGov. Only use this form if you can’t apply online.

If you have a child support agreement, you can’t apply to extend your child support online. You must use the form.

Use our guide to help you use your online account to extend child support for your child who’s turning 18.

This PDF is fillable. You can fill it out on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 10 December 2021