Response to application to change your assessment - Special circumstances form (CS1971)

Use this form to respond to a change of child support assessment application.

Get started

  1. Call the Child Support enquiry line. We’ll let you know if you need to complete this form.
  2. Download and complete the Response to application to change your assessment - Special Circumstances form.
  3. Submit your form and supporting documents.

The easiest way to submit your form and supporting documents is to upload them online using your Child Support online account through myGov. If you can’t upload your form and supporting documents, you can submit them by fax or post.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 7 November 2023.
QC 20091