Application to change your assessment - special circumstances form (CS1970)

Use this form to apply for a review of an active child support assessment due to your special circumstances.

Read about changing your child support assessment in special circumstances including the change of assessment process.

Get started

  1. Call the Child Support enquiry line. We’ll let you know if you need to complete this form.
  2. Download and complete the Application to change your assessment - special circumstances form.
  3. Submit your form and supporting documents.

The easiest way to submit your form and supporting documents is to upload them online using your Child Support online account through myGov. If you can’t upload your form and supporting documents, you can submit them by fax or post.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 7 November 2023.
QC 20256