Representative authority form (CS3042)

Use this form to authorise another person or organisation to enquire or act on your behalf about your child support case.

Download and complete the Representative authority form.

The person you authorise must be 18 or older.

This PDF is fillable. You can fill it out on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 10 December 2021