How to manage my current payment or card

There are things you need to do to keep getting your payment or replace a card if you’ve been affected by a disaster.

Update your details with us

If your details or circumstances change, tell us as soon as you can. This can include things like a temporary change of address.

You can do this online using:

You can also tell us about changes to your circumstances by:

Child Support

If you have a child support assessment and your situation has changed, you need to update your details. This includes if your income or care of your children has changed. This is important so we can make sure your assessment is correct.

You can update your details using the Express Plus Child Support mobile app or call the Child Support enquiry line.

Job seekers

Your mutual obligation or participation requirements may be paused because of a natural disaster. During this period, no payment suspensions or financial penalties will apply if you don’t meet your mutual obligation or participation requirements. Check which areas have a pause of requirements.

You must still report any income you and your partner get every 2 weeks, even if it’s $0. This is so we can pay you the right amount. Read about employment income reporting.

Replace a lost card

You can ask for a replacement concession, or health care card.

You can use the self service facilities to order a replacement card at any of these:

You can also replace your Medicare card or get an extra card.

You can also get a digital copy of your card through the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app or Express Plus Medicare mobile app.

There may be some places that won’t accept a digital copy of your card. We’ll send your replacement card to the address you have registered with us. Don’t forget to update your address if it’s changed.

Cashless Debit Card

We’ll monitor if a disaster causes disruptions to Cashless Debit Card terminals in trial sites.

If you have questions or need help to access funds, call:

You can report a lost or stolen Cashless Debit Card to Indue.

You can talk to our staff if you don’t have access to a phone. You can do this at a service centre, Agent or Access Point.

You can ask for a replacement Cashless Debit Card using the self service facilities at a service centre, Agent or Access Point.

Page last updated: 14 November 2022