Your circumstances have changed

We may be able to help if your relationship, health or finances change.

We may be able to help if you have a crisis in your health, relationship, or financial situation. If you have left the farm where you had been receiving Farm Household Allowance we may be able to help.

You may be eligible for other payments and services, when the following happens:

  • you’ve left your relationship
  • you are no longer a farmer or farmer’s partner.

You can talk to one of our social workers. They help people who are suffering loss and bereavement, relationship breakdown, mental health or other issues.

If you have children, we can help you claim child support payments from a previous partner. Read more about your choices as a separated parent.

If you can’t work due to disability or illness, you can apply for the Disability Support Pension or JobSeeker Payment.

Page last updated: 3 March 2022.
QC 51348