on this page
Manage your Medicare account
You can use our app to:
- make a claim
- view or save your proof of vaccination
- enrol your baby in Medicare
- update your bank and contact details
- manage your Medicare card and the people on it
- check your Medicare Safety Net balance and confirm your family
- manage your organ donation decision
- access your digital Organ Donor card
- view your Healthcare Identifier
- find a service centre
- apply online for the Continence Aids Payment Scheme.
Managing more than one Medicare card number
If you’re listed on more than one Medicare card number, you can manage them in your account.
- select and change the preferred card number you use to access your online account
- view your other Medicare cards
- leave your other Medicare card, if you no longer need to be on 2 cards.
Learn how to manage multiple Medicare cards using your online account.
View your statements
With our app you can view and print:
- Medicare claims history statements for the last 3 years for your current card
- Medicare claims history statements for children under 14 listed on your current Medicare card
- Australian Immunisation Register history statements for you or your children under 14 listed on your current Medicare card
- unverified payments statement for the last 2 years.
If you need claims information past 3 years for your current card or from a past card, complete a Request for Medicare claims information form.