- be eligible for Child Care Subsidy
- meet the transition to work requirements
- be within the time limit for each transition to work activity
- have a family income of less than $72,466.
You must also have either an active:
- Job Plan, unless you get Austudy, ABSTUDY or Disability Support Pension
- Participation Plan, if you get Disability Support Pension.
You must also be getting 1 of these payments:
- Parenting Payment
- JobSeeker Payment
- Disability Support Pension
- Youth Allowance
- Carer Payment
- Special Benefit, if you aren’t eligible for JobSeeker Payment or Parenting Payment.
Or 1 of these payments: