Digital claiming for aged care providers
A fast and secure way to submit events and claim aged care payments.
Using a digital claiming channel will save you time and help you get payments faster. It allows you to:
- get accurate payments and related data on time
- confirm straight away that we have your information
- no longer use and store paper forms
- have your claim processed faster.
You can use our digital claiming channels to:
- lodge individual care recipient events and monthly claims
- make updates to events and claims you’ve submitted (within 2 years)
- verify care recipient information
- view and download payment information
- check the processing status of events and claims you’ve submitted.
You can use one or both of these digital channels:
Page last updated: 24 November 2020
This information was printed 27 November 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/subjects/digital-claiming-aged-care-providers. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.