National Authentication Service for Health
Healthcare providers and supporting organisations use the National Authentication Service for Health (NASH) to securely access and share health information.
NASH Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates help you to:
- access My Health Records
- securely share health information using software that meets secure message delivery requirements
- access the NASH directory on the Certificates Australia website.
You're eligible for a NASH PKI certificate if your organisation is registered in the Healthcare Identifiers (HI) Service. Your organisation can either be:
- a healthcare provider organisation
- a contracted service provider
- a general supporting organisation that assists in the delivery of digital health.
Page last updated: 26 March 2021
This information was printed 13 September 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/national-authentication-service-health. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.