National Authentication Service for Health
Healthcare providers and supporting organisations use the National Authentication Service for Health (NASH) to securely access and share health information.
NASH Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates help you to:
- access My Health Records
- securely share health information using software that meets Secure Message Delivery requirements and
- access the NASH directory on the Certificates Australia website.
You're eligible for a NASH PKI certificate if your organisation is registered in the Healthcare Identifiers (HI) Service as:
- a healthcare provider organisation
- a contracted service provider, or
- a general supporting organisation that assists in the delivery of digital health.
NASH PKI certificates aren’t available for individual healthcare providers registered in the HI Service.
Tools, information and other services we offer to help you with National Authentication Service for Health.
Page last updated: 5 March 2020
This information was printed 30 May 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/national-authentication-service-health. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.