NASH Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates help you to:
- access the My Health Record system
- access the Healthcare Identifiers (HI) Service
- share health information using software that meets secure messaging or electronic prescribing requirements
- access the NASH directory on the Certificates Australia website.
We’ve upgraded the NASH authentication system to strengthen security. You’ll need to contact your software provider about updating your software to a SHA-2 ready version.
You’re eligible for a NASH PKI certificate if your organisation is registered in the HI Service. Your organisation can either be a:
- healthcare provider organisation
- contracted service provider
- general supporting organisation that assists in the delivery of digital health.