The Transition to Work subsidy
You need to meet certain criteria to get Additional Child Care Subsidy Transition to Work.
- be eligible for Child Care Subsidy
- meet the transition to work requirements
- be within the time limit for each transition to work activity
- have a family income of less than $69,390.
You must also have either an active:
- Job Plan, unless you get Austudy, ABSTUDY or Disability Support Pension
- Participation Plan, if you get Disability Support Pension.
You must also be getting 1 of these payments:
- Parenting Payment
- JobSeeker Payment
- Disability Support Pension
- Youth Allowance
- Carer Payment
- Special Benefit, if you aren’t eligible for JobSeeker Payment or Parenting Payment.
Or 1 of these payments:
Page last updated: 9 October 2020
This information was printed 28 November 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/additional-child-care-subsidy/who-can-get-it/transition-work-subsidy. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.