Job seekers subjects
A list of subjects for job seekers to help you find information about our payments and services.
- Health care and Medicare
- Help for refugees, humanitarian entrants and new arrivals
- How to budget
- How to build savings
- How to deal with debt
- How to know if it’s a scam
- How to manage loans and credit
- How to manage money while looking for work
- How to protect against scams
- How to protect yourself when dealing with us if you’re affected by family and domestic violence
- How we can help you with family and domestic violence concerns
Page last updated: 21 June 2019
This information was printed 22 May 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/job-seekers/subjects. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.