How to manage your payment

Your options and obligations for Carer Payment.

You need to report your income regularly. Read our online guide and learn how to report your income using your online account.

To find more information about your payments, go to My payments in your Centrelink online account. There, you’ll be able to see information, including how we work out your payment and how much we’ll pay you.

Page last updated: 6 July 2022