How to claim

How you claim depends on your circumstances.

There are 2 ways to claim ABSTUDY Incidentals Allowance. You can claim as a secondary student or as a tertiary student or an Australian Apprentice.

You can also claim Additional Incidentals Allowance if you’re a tertiary, masters or doctorate student.

Page last updated: 12 March 2022