on this page
This service is unavailable, please try again later
If you have an Apple device and you get this alert, you can update your device. The app supports version iOS 12 and above. To find out your version, go to Settings > General > About.
If you have an Android device and you get this alert, you can update your device. The app supports version 5.0 and above.
You can also check your signal or wireless connection.
Check the App Store or Google Play for version updates.
If you still get the error message, read about customer service changes.
You’ll get this when your device is inactive for 15 minutes or more.
This is a security measure to protect your information.
Out of memory or insufficient memory
You’ll get this message if your device’s memory is full. It may stop you from using some of the app’s features, including taking photos of documents to upload.
Try to create space on your device by:
- removing apps you don’t use anymore
- deleting videos from your device.
This service is not currently available to you
You’ll get this error message when you don’t have access to the Profile service or Inbox in the app.
If you can’t access the Profile service
When you can’t access the Profile service in the app, access the Profile service in your Centrelink online account.
If you can’t access the Inbox
When you can’t access Inbox in the app, you need to follow these steps:
- sign in to your myGov account
- access your Centrelink letters from the Inbox.
Download pending issue on Android device
A download pending issue can happen with any app you try to update on your Android device.
If you have this issue when updating the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app from Google Play, try all of the following:
- power off, then power on your device
- disable the VPN app on your device and try again.
If you’re still having issues there’s a number of different things you can try.
Stop any installations and app updates you’re currently running.
Create space on your device by removing apps you don’t use anymore and deleting videos from your device.
Clear storage in the Google Play app. To do this, follow these steps:
- select Settings, then Apps
- find and select Google Play Store
- select Storage
- make sure Google Play is closed, then select Clear Cache.
Roll back recent updates from Google Play. To do this, follow these steps:
- find and select the Google Play Store app
- select Settings, then Apps
- select the 3 dots at the top right of the screen
- select Uninstall updates.
Turn off Wi-Fi and use mobile data to download the app update. Data charges may apply.
If you still can’t access the app after trying these troubleshooting steps, call us on the Online services support hotline and select option 3.
Document failed to upload
If you’re trying to upload a document you may get an error that says ‘Your document failed to upload. Please try again.’ In this case, there’s some things you need to check.
Make sure your document:
- hasn’t been filled out using PDF software from your web browser, like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari
- has been created using Adobe Acrobat Reader, or another similar program which can be downloaded for free
- doesn’t contain active content
- doesn’t contain a digital signature.
After you’ve checked your document for these things, please try uploading again.