Checking payment details
You can use your online account to:
- check when your payments are due and how much you'll get
- check how much you owe
- calculate your support payments with the Child Support Estimator
- update income for a current or previous financial year
- request child support deductions from your employer
- request private collection of payments
- see past payments
- submit documents.
Updating your details
You can keep your details up to date. You can use your online account to update your:
- personal and contact details
- bank details
- income estimate
- nominated representative details
- direct payments made or received
- employer details
- care arrangements for your children.
You can also use it to:
- apply for a Child support assessment
- add a child or relevant dependant to an assessment
- apply to extend the assessment for a child turning 18
- advise of a death
- view and print letters from us in your myGov Inbox.
Using your account overseas
You may be able to use your online account if you’re overseas. You can still:
- update your details
- tell us about changes that may affect your child support.
Using the Express Plus Child Support mobile app
You can also use your Child Support account with the Express Plus Child Support mobile app. Read more about and download the Express Plus Child Support mobile app.