To create a myGov account follow these steps.
- Go to myGov and select Create a myGov account.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the code sent to your email address.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Create a password and 3 secret questions and answers.
You can sign in to your myGov account with your email address or the myGov username issued to you. For more help, read our how to create a myGov account online guide.
Then link your myGov account to Child Support by following these steps.
- Sign in to your myGov account and select Services.
- Select Child Support.
- Follow the prompts to link your Child Support online account to myGov.
If you’re overseas or have limited internet access, you’ll need to call the Child support enquiry line. We’ll help you create a Child Support online account.