Learn about payments, services and support you may get when you start studying at a higher level.

When you finish secondary school, you may want to continue studying. You may be thinking of starting a course at a university or TAFE. We have payments and services to support you so you can focus on your studies.

There’s also help if you move to or from a rural, remote or regional area to study.

Our interactive school leavers video will give you key information about Centrelink payments, Medicare and more.

Page last updated: 8 February 2023.
QC 60079