What you can do
You can use the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app to check and update your information.
After you claim a payment through your Centrelink online account, you can:
- track most claims
- view your payments and transaction history
- view, save and print your letters
- upload or request documents
- view your digital concession and health care cards.
You can also use the app to manage your:
- advance payments
- Centrepay or tax deductions
- Centrelink appointments
- reporting reminders.
You can view and update your details on the app, including:
- report and update your employment income
- your family income estimate and payment choice
- your personal details including your bank details
- your work status, if you’re a student, older Australian or a parent receiving Parenting Payment.
Report income in your language
You can report your income in Arabic, Vietnamese, Persian (Farsi) and Chinese using the app.
The Report Employment Income service will change to the language you have set in your device. The rest of the app will display in English. Use our guide to help you report your employment income using the app.
You can give us documents by uploading them online. This makes it easier to prove your identity, make a claim or update your information.
There are instructions to help you upload documents to Centrelink.
Select More, then select Statements to download your:
- payment summary
- income statement
- deduction statement
- Centrelink statement
- detailed income and assets statement, if available.
Once downloaded, you can save it to your Vault, share it or print it.
Select Profile to update the bank account for your Centrelink payments.
Change of circumstances
Select Profile to view or update your contact, family and study details.
The app is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There may be short breaks for service updates between 2 am and 5 am AEST.
Page last updated: 21 July 2020
This information was printed 4 June 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/services/centrelink/express-plus-centrelink-mobile-app/what-you-can-do. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.