Other forms you may need to complete

When you make your claim for Age Pension, we may ask you to give us more information.

You may need to complete some extra forms. Your claim will tell you which ones.

Your situation Forms you may need to complete
You need to tell us about your finances Income and Asset information
You're permanently blind Request for ophthalmologist/optometrist report
You're self-employed or have a business Business details
You have a private company Private Company details
You have a private trust Private Trust details
You have had compensation or damages Compensation and damages
You want someone else to deal with us for you Authorising a person or organisation to enquire or act on your behalf
Page last updated: 3 March 2022.
QC 45556