Income and Assets form (SA369)

Use this form to tell us about your income and assets. We’ll use this information to work out your payment as well as your partner's.

Download and complete the Income and Assets form.

Complete this form and the relevant claim form if you want to claim any of the following payments:

It may be quicker and easier for you to make your claim online. You can claim online using your Centrelink online account through myGov.

This PDF is fillable. You can fill it out on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 21 December 2021