Compensation and damages form (MOD C)

Use this form to let us know about compensation you’ve already received, you’re getting now, or you’re about to get.

Download and complete the Compensation and damages form.

You don’t need to complete this form if you’re getting a payment from an Income Protection Policy attached to a Superannuation Fund. If you’re not sure about your payment, call us on your regular payment line to talk to us about it.

Remember to sign it before you submit it with your supporting documents. The easiest way to do this is to upload them online using either:

Read how to submit your documents online.

If you can't upload your form and supporting documents you can submit them at a service centre or by post.

When you report compensation payments to us, we need to know the gross compensation amount you get before tax.

You can fill in this form and sign it digitally. You can do this by downloading it on a computer that has Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can print it and sign it by hand.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 9 March 2022