Submit an Employment Separation Certificate online

Employers can submit an Employment Separation Certificate online using Business Hub.

To submit Employment Separation Certificates, register your business in Business Hub. You don’t have to register again if you’re already registered for the Paid Parental Leave scheme.

If you aren’t eligible to use Business Hub, there are other ways you can submit Employment Separation Certificates using our services.

We’ll match the details you provide to our records and update the employee’s record.

Technical difficulties

Contact the National Business Gateway helpdesk if you experience technical difficulties.

If you need urgent help, you can call the helpdesk on 131 158.

If you need help with Provider Digital Access (PRODA), you can call or email the PRODA team on 1800 700 199.

Page last updated: 28 July 2021