Centrelink Business Online Services

Your business or organisation can use our online services to help us deliver Centrelink payments and services.

Centrelink Business Online Services will be unavailable from Saturday evening 22 February AEDT to Sunday morning 23 February AEDT due to maintenance.

You can now use Business Hub for some of our services. It will replace Centrelink Business Online Services (CBOS).

Log in to CBOS

What you can do in CBOS

You can use CBOS to help manage some Centrelink payments and services your customers may use when dealing with you.


Your business can use CBOS to manage Centrepay deductions. Read more about Centrepay.

Income Management

Your business can use CBOS to manage Income Management deductions. Read more about Income Management.

Electronic Verification of Rent

Use CBOS to verify customer rent details with us. Read more about Electronic Verification of Rent.

Centrelink Confirmation eServices

Your business can use this to confirm a customer’s entitlement to a rebate, service, fee reduction or concession. Read more about Centrelink Confirmation eServices.

Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme (TFES)

If you’re a TFES customer, you can use CBOS to upload documents and files for TFES claims.

Read more about the TFES.

Employer Reporting Service – Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE)

This helps ADE providers report employee earnings direct to us. Read more about ADE on the Department of Social Services website.

Employment Separation Certificates for employers

Employment Separation Certificates help us pay people the right amount from the correct date. You need to complete the certificate within 14 days of the request.

However, if you’re registering for the Paid Parental Leave scheme, you can submit an Employment Separation Certificate online through Business Hub.

How to register

You can register for the following services:

Once approved for one of these, you can use the Business Online Services User Details form to manage user access.

Who can help

If you need help you can contact us on the Business and employer contact information.

Page last updated: 21 February 2020