jobactive providers can help you find all types of work and develop a Job Plan.

If you get Youth Allowance for job seekers, JobSeeker Payment or Parenting Payment we may refer you to one. If not, you can volunteer for jobactive services. You can search for a jobactive provider on the jobactive website.

The jobactive website also has the Looking for a job? tool. You can use it to look for work in your area. They also have a work tips blog that can help you in your job search.

You can also use the jobactive website to search for jobs in aged care or disability services.

If you’re a young person aged between 15 to 21, jobactive providers can help you access Transition to Work (TtW).

TtW supports young people to build skills and confidence to find any of these:

  • work
  • study opportunities
  • apprenticeships
  • traineeships.

To find a provider, go to the jobactive website.

You can also read more about Transition to Work on the Department of Education, Skills and Employment’s website.

Page last updated: 26 February 2021