Child Care Subsidy

Assistance to help you with the cost of child care.

To get this you must:

  • care for a child 13 or younger who's not attending secondary school, unless an exemption applies
  • use an approved child care service
  • be responsible for paying the child care fees
  • meet residency and immunisation requirements.

Read the full conditions under who can get it.

Sometimes how much CCS we pay your child care service changes. We have information to help you understand changes to how much we pay.

Page last updated: 30 October 2019