Other forms you may need to complete

When you make your claim for Age Pension, we may ask you to give us more information.

You may need to complete some extra forms. Your claim will tell you which ones.

Your situation Forms you may need to complete
need to tell us about your finances Income and Asset information
are permanently blind Request for ophthalmologist/optometrist report
are self-employed or have a business Business details
have a private company Private Company details
have a private trust Private Trust details
have had compensation or damages Compensation and damages
want someone else to deal with us for you Authorising a person or organisation to enquire or act on your behalf

Page last updated: 5 December 2018