This is only when you need to while you are on leave.
For example, you could do any of the following:
- pay an account
- check on the delivery of an order
- approve the business accounts
- deal with ad hoc disputes
- organise a repair
- organise replacement staff to manage your absence
- maintain a basic level of contact with clients
- keep your professional skills up to date.
You can’t do the following before the end of your Paid Parental Leave period and on days you get Parental Leave Pay:
- actively run your business
- maintain the daily operations of your business.
If you do either of these before the end of your Paid Parental Leave period, it will stop. We’ll also consider you as having returned to work.